Sync Tandem for Schools with your Android device:
1. View Tandem for Schools calendar in browser of device
2. Click on 'Add to My Calendar' button on top right of calendar
3. Select Google calendar
4. You will be prompted with this error message:
“Sorry, you are trying to use Google Calendar with a browser that isn’t currently supported. Press OK to view a read only version of your calendar. Press Cancel to continue loading Google Calendar and hope for the best!”
5. Click Cancel and the calendar will load
6. Click Yes when prompted to add calendar
7. Events from Tandem will now sync with Google Calendar
You will now be able to use the native calendar application on your phone to view events.
Note: This process has been tested on the Droid I using the default browser as well as the Dolphin Browser HD. Due to the numerous android devices on the market, we have not tested each configuration. Please let us know if you encounter any issues.
Discussions about anything else related to Tandem for Schools.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests